Explore The Depth Of Relaxation With The Deeper Connection To The Supreme Through Our Yin Yoga TTC Program
As a certified and recognized institution for Yoga Teacher Training in India, we at World Peace Yoga School (WPYS) bring you the most subtle and powerful approach to Yoga through our Yin Yoga TTC program.
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin Yoga originates from the Taoist principle of Yin and Yang, two completely opposite natures complimentary to each-other. Yin Yoga is a powerful, slow and subtle form of yoga which offers dipper impact to tendons and muscles with its meditative impact. In this form of yoga, asanas are combined with pranayama and mediation with a passive relaxation along with deep opening. The postures in this form of yoga are mostly practiced on the floor and held for longer duration (almost 2 to 5 minutes), which is aimed at deeper impact on body tissues, tendons and muscles while connecting the soul through a meditative approach. It is more sort of being in a posture and letting go of different emotions to delve into a more intense connection with the soul. Yin Yoga works with muscles and connective tissues which are considered almost 90% resistance to the flexibility of human body. With its longer duration of pose-hold and practice of breath control, Yin Yoga offers a relatively deeper impact while guiding in the direction of complete calmness. Asanas in Yin Yoga are relatively similar to that of Indian Hatha Yoga but practiced differently to offer a completely different meaning to relaxation and energy harvesting.
What we offer?
Our Yin Yoga TTC is programmed scientifically to maintain a perfect balance between body and soul while practicing yoga postures. You not only learn the basics, how different postures work on different parts of the body and how deep they impact while offering you relaxation, but will also master the skills to impact this form of Yin Yoga to your students effectively. With yoga, pranayama, meditation and practice we make sure to expose you to all essential elements of Yin Yoga so that you can become a teacher in this form. You will understand the flow of Chi inside human body and learn to master the art of directing Chi in your desired direction. With understanding of fascia, meridians and energy systems we will offer you a Yoga Teacher Training that is highly rational and fruitful. We teach you motion analysis, breathing techniques, use of props, variations in different forms of asanas and flow of Chi in the body. With our Yin Yoga TTC you will gain a deeper insight to energy flow of yoga with mastering the skills of harnessing power and attainment of supreme relaxation. As this is a slow moving yoga, where holding a pose is important, we ensure that our students learn the exact difference between Yin Yoga to that of relatively similar Hatha Yoga and practice that with complete trance. Enroll in our Yin Yoga TTC today to explore a different meaning to patience and perseverance. If you still have any queries, you are always welcome to contact us. We ensure to offer you the best training in Yin Yoga to shape you as a teacher in this specific yoga form
What characterizes us?
Rishikesh, also referred to as ''the Yoga capital of the world'' is a unique place to study Yoga. Surrounded by the holy waters of the Ganges, set onto the hills of the beautiful, green Himalayan Mountains you'll experience an instant and natural feeling of true happiness and gratitude. Enjoy the nightly Ganga Aarti (fire offering) on the Ganges in the evenings. All and all granted for a truly spiritual journey into India, completing your Yoga course with an uplifted spirit and feeling compassion for everything surrounding you.
Next to this we are very proud to introduce you to our beloved family consisting of our highly qualified Indian team of teachers and our staff members. All teachers have a unique approach with a personal touch of love, paying attention for the group process but also meeting the student's personal needs. Our humble staff members will do everything in their power to make your stay as convenient as possible, making it feel as if you are home.
YIN YOGA TTC-EXTENDED CURRICULAM
Functional and Aesthetics
Individual Skelital structure
Restriction to range of motion
Compression and tension
Target area for upper body & lower body
Joints segments of the body
Types of body tissue
The 5 elements
Classification of emotions and affirmation for the meridians
Facial and Yin Specific body meridian system (Meridian flow wheel / bladder meridians)
Nadi shodana / Yin Anulom Vilom
Apana Vayu Mudra
Maha Bandha Teaching
List of Yin Asanas
Ankle Stretch Pose
Half Butterfly Pose
Cat Pulling its Tail Pose
Happy Baby Pose
Toe Squat Pose
How to sit in meditation
How to breathe in meditation
How to relax in meditation
How to focus your mind in meditation
Breath awareness meditation
Chakra awakening meditation
Yogi Cleansing technique / Shatkarma
30 Hour Date
80 hour Date
|1–5th Jun||700 USD||1-9th Jun||950 USD|
|1–5th Jul||700 USD||1-9th Jul||950 USD|
|1–5th Aug||700 USD||1-9th Aug||950 USD|
|1–5th Sep||700 USD||1-9th Sep||950 USD|
|1–5th Oct||700 USD||1-9th Oct||950 USD|
|1–5th Nov||700 USD||1-9th Jun||950 USD|
|1–5th Dec||700 USD||1-9th Dec||950 USD|
|Private Accommodation fee||100 USD Extra|
What included in your Course Fee
What is not included in the course fees ?
|Course material ,Cleansing kits & Mat||Air-conditioner|
|Daily nutritious meals, Tea||Room Heater|
|Free pick-up service from dehradun airport|
|One Free Ayurvedic massage|
|5.00 AM||Morning bell||1.00 PM||Lunch|
|6.00 AM||Pranayama / Mudras||3.00 PM||Yoga Anatomy / Body Meridian system|
|7:30 AM||Yin Yoga Practice||4:30 Pm||Yin Yoga Sequence|
|9:00 Am||Breakfast||6.00 PM||Meditation|
|10:30 Am||Self-study||7.30 PM||Dinner|
|11:30 Am||Alignment, Adjustment & Methodology||9.00 PM||Lights Off|
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
- A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Principles and Guidelines:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
YIN Yoga Teacher Training Course
YIN Yoga Teacher Training Course
©Copyright Vinyasa Yoga Academy 2018.